Resources for you and your family
In response to the expanding outbreak of COVID-19, PSW would like to ensure we distribute accurate information to patients and partners. We will continue to update the information as it arises.
During this critical time in healthcare, the Department of Health is encouraging patients to utilize Telehealth services prior to seeing your provider in person. Medicare has temporarily expanded its coverage of Telehealth services. Check with your provider for your Telehealth options.
- Washington State Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Real-time Washington State vaccine phase finder, vaccine locations and what phase Washington State is currently in.
- Vaccine Phase Finder Tool
- Washington State Vaccine Locations (By County)
An interactive map for various location and sorted by county.
- Thurston County Public Health and Social Services
Local information for Thurston County Residents, Healthcare Providers and Medical First Responders.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
Vaccine Eligibility Timeline
- Phase 1, tiers A1 and A2
- High-risk health care workers in health care settings
- High-risk first responders
- Long-term care residents
- At-risk workers in health care settings
- Phase 1, tier B1
- People age 65 or older
- People age 50 or older living in multi-generational households. This includes someone over 50 who can’t live independently and grandparents living with a grandchild. It doesn’t include someone over 50 who’s caring for a partner, friend or their child, according to DOH
- Phase 1, tier B2
- High-risk critical workers age 50 or older in congregate settings, including grocery stores, correctional facilities, public transit, schools, agriculture, etc.
- Phase 1, tier B3
- People age 16 or older with two or more underlying health conditions
- Phase 1, tier B4
- High-risk critical workers in congregate settings – like Tier 2 – under age 50
- Staff and volunteers of all ages in congregate living facilities, correctional facilities, group homes or those who work with the homeless in congregate settings
May – December 2021
- Phases 2, 3, and 4
- The state hasn’t released specific information about who is eligible during this time-frame. DOH says that information is “coming soon.”
Care Management Services
PSW continues to dedicate resources to support our Medicare Advantage (MA) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) members. PSW provides interventions for high-risk clients to meet nutritional and healthcare needs. Click on this link to learn more: CM Services for COVID-19.
For additional Care Management Services, click here.
Resources & Information
Thurston County Testing Sites
Testing site information can change at any time. Please call the testing facility prior to arrival for safety and availability.
Drive Thru Test Hotline. Determine if you meet the criteria and are in the symptomatic high-risk categories for COVID-19 testing.
Providence Urgent Care Lacey – 4800 College St SE, Lacey, WA 98503
Providence Hawks Prairie Immediate Care – 2555 Marvin Rd NE, Lacey, WA 98516
Indigo/Multicare – 5128 Yelm Hwy SE, Ste E, Lacey, WA 98503
Capital Eastside Family Practice – 1100 Eastside Street SE, Olympia, WA 98501
Kaiser Permanente Olympia Medical Center – 700 Lilly Road N.E., Olympia, WA 98506 (Kaiser Patients Only)
Indigo/Multicare – 345 Cooper Point Rd NW, Ste 103, Olympia, WA 98502
Indigo/Multicare – 704 Trosper Rd SW, Ste 118, Tumwater, WA 98512
Yelm Family Medicine – 201 Tahoma Boulevard SE #102, Yelm, WA 98597 (Yelm Family Medicine Patients Only)